Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Scratch My Blog, I'll Scratch Yours.


I am the first to admit that I am a little clueless when it comes to blogging. I say a 'little' because as of today, I'm not totally clueless, thanks to first, Tony Stubblefied of Jaskets who told me to just launch the blog and let it create itself (superb advice) and to Cathryn of Wicker Woman who has been blogging for almost a decade! She sent me several valuable tips and wrote a glowing shout out on her blog! You can view her post I have pictured, here. To see the great 'shout out' she wrote about moi (well, and a shout out to Tony and my husband, but I'm feeling a bit narcissistic today... so it's all about me!) click here. Thanks Cathryn!

www.wickerwoman.com/blog

P.S. Cathryn... I agree with what you wrote and you should get in your car and drive down to see Eric at Tony’s over the summer in Missouri! (Of course, because I'm pretending to be narcissistic today, I want you there so you can show me more tricks on the blogosphere! And if you have time for a basket or two, we could probably fit that in.)

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot you are Lynne! Thanks for the shout out you did on my blog, too. Sure do enjoy reading about all your antics--so happy you've joined us here on the blogosphere. Looking forward to meeting up with you in person this summer in Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathryn! Looks like we might have twisted your arm into traveling to St. Louis this year??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cathryn for the great words about my wife's blog. If you can get over to St Louis for a workshop at Tony's it would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete