Monday, December 19, 2011

Fantasy Football Madness.

We had some of the league gang over to watch football last night — mainly the Tebow and Brady face-off. Eric's other passion is being the Commissioner of our Fantasy Football League and we just entered the Playoffs. Last year, I made it to the final four and I believe I finished 3rd. This year, I did not do so well. I will probably be in 8th place. However, this year, I won the 'Best Team Logo' Award. Yah!
My team name is The Cookie Crumblers (hence the crumbling cookie on the helmet). I think the pink trim gives it that extra special touch.

3 comments:

  1. Eric, aka "Commishy" is a very good commissioner. He is very entertaining, but most importantly his team sucks and provides most of us with easy wins when we get to play him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post left at 2:26 am? Then this 'anonymous' poster has to be Tripp from Jolene's Jolly Jawbreakers. I'll let the Commishy know your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess Anonymous, Congrats on your Brady Gaga Bowl II victory. I will have to be satisfied as this years Lime Grove Invitational Shuffle Board Champ!

    ReplyDelete